Subject: FW: Saare maakond LC0240 Mamma Murika küla Leisi vald (uus kooskõlastus taotlus) muudatus
From: Gunnar Mägi <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 14:56:17 +0300

Tere

Edastan regimiseks , eelnev 16.04.2024  nr 7.1-2/24/5678-2

Parimate soovidega

Gunnar Mägi

Peaspetsialist

Tehnovõrkude üksus

Planeerimise osakond

5184315

          Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn /  <https://www.transpordiamet.ee/>
Transpordiamet

From: Jakobson Heiki <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 9:29 AM
To: Gunnar Mägi <[email-masked]>
Subject: LC0240 Mamma Murika küla Leisi vald (uus kooskõlastus taotlus)

Tere

Saadan uue kooskõlastuse taotluse paketi.

Heiki Jakobson

Lääne piirkonna, projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 56608245

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Tolli 27, 93813 Kuressaare

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.